OUT OF THIS WORLD APPLE CAKE


I have decided I really enjoy apple cake. I discovered this recipe in my Mother's collection but she notes that it arrived from Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House at Savannah, GA..

As it is really yummy it Out of The Earth Apple Cake.



The very first thing to do is chop the apples, core and peel. What I love about Envy apples is that they do not oxidize (brownish ) as fast as some other varieties. I ready the apples and did have of my other components ready to go but they did sit on the board for approximately ten minutes and there was hardly any color change. Since it sharp, my paring knife out of Swiss Diamond made fast work of this peeling and peeling.

From The World Apple Cake

My Mother's out of the entire apple cake is flavorful and moist. The ideal balance of sour and sweet. Serve this for dessert or breakfast.

Course Dessert
Cool 10 minutes
Servings 10 parts

ingredients
  1. 2 cups sugar, Imperial Sugar was utilized by me
  2. 3 large eggs
  3. 3 cups flour
  4. 1 tsp baking soda
  5. 1 tsp vanilla extract, I utilized Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
  6. 3 cups apple cider, Envy Apples were utilized by me
  7. 1 tsp salt
  8. 3/4 tsp apple pie spice
  9. 1 cup chopped nuts, nuts or pecans

Directions

  1. Sift together flour.
  2. Add flour mixture all at vanilla extract in addition to once.
  3. Gently fold in chopped nuts and chopped apple.
  4. Cool in pan 15 minutes then remove to cool completely.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel