Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

This cherry cake with cream cheese frosting full of cinnamon is stuffed with flavor, and contains a undertone due to sugarlevels. Topped with cream cheese !




I believe I have had an apple for approximately 20 decades. (Certainly, I have taken the"apple a day" saying quite seriously). When I looked through my autumn recipes So Delicious, I was amazed when I understood there were any apple recipes.

Prep Time:45 mins
Cook Time:40 mins
Overall Time

This cherry cake with cream cheese frosting full of cinnamon is stuffed with flavor, and contains a undertone due to sugarlevels. Topped with cream cheese - !

Course: Dessert
Servings: 15 bits

Ingredients

For Your Apple Spice Cake

  1. 1/4 tsp salt
  2. 2 tsp cinnamon
  3. 1/2 tsp ginger
  4. 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  5. 3 eggs

Extract

For Your Cream Cheese Frosting

  1. 8 ounces cream cheese
  2. 3 cup powdered sugar
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla
  4. 1-2 tablespoons cream, as required
  5. Chopped peppers. Optional 


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel