Strawberry Upside Down Cake


It is the time of year when people strawberries from Florida begin showing up at grocery stores. That sighting every season has me brainstorming new approaches to turn the fruit into dishes to talk y’all.




Looking back, my upside-down cakes each have been a hit. From my Pineapple Upside-Down Cake to my Caramel Pecan Upside-Down Cake to the Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake, I have given you lots of reasons to extract this cast iron skillet and turn out a dish that was tasty. So it made sense to provide that the treatment to you one of my berries!

Just like my prior cakes, this one depends upon a boxed cake mix to ensure it is super fast and simple, but trust me once I say... nobody will know! The caramel and yummy strawberry flavours permeate the cake to make a dessert that is ideal topped with some cream or maybe a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

Strawberry Upside-Down Cake

Prep Time:20 mins
Cook Time:50 mins
Total Time:Southern Bite

Ingredients

  • 1 (15.25-ounce) yellowish or butter cake mix
  • 1 cup water
  • 3 eggs

Directions

  • Arrange the berries in the skilletcarefully forcing on them into the mixture.
  • Melt the remaining 1/2 cup butter and then add it to a bowl with water, the cake mix, and egg whites. Mix well.
  • Pour on the strawberries.
  • Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
  • Cover pan using invert and a platter.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel