HEALTHY CARROT CAKE MUFFINS


Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins- a SUPER straightforward vegan breakfast which you will end up earning over and over again since they are SO great!




I understand I say this pretty much each and every time I post a brand new muffin recipe BUT these cakes are my new preferred muffins on the site. I kept testing these below the assumption of having them"just right" but I just needed an excuse to create and eat a second batch of those. Not sorry about it.

Whenever it's on my own to-do listing to check a gluten free version of the recipe, I haven't been able to return to it however. I'm convinced you could use any free flour. ITHIS gluten bread and've had good luck.

5 in 1 reviews
Prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 20 MINUTES return: 6 MUFFINS 1X

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup of bread (I use most of purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten free 1-1 substitute)
  • 1/2 tsp of baking soda
  • 1 tsp of baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup of vanilla milk
  • 3 tablespoons of nut butterI used peanut butter now but have also made these with almond butter
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 medium banana, mashed
  • 1/2 cup of grated carrot (I use a moderate grate but you can also finely grate them)
  • 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans and more for topping if desired (you can also omit the nuts entirely )

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin.
  • Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
  • Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well blended.
  • Gradually stir in the grated carrot and nuts.
  • Evenly spoon the mix into the 6 muffin cups.
  • Top with some more chopped nuts if desired and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
  • Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel