Ecstasy Cake


Believe me, I adore stuff that is all round. To me it is all about saving money and time trust me.




Whether it works for at least 1 function -- When it's clothes or haircare products, you can count me . I am the exact same way in regards to food. I really like anything which may be created in 1 pot and recipes which are fantastic for at least 1 meal daily are loved by me.

Take this Ecstasy Cake, for instance. It gets the most delicious breakfast , and you're able to serve the remainder of it for dinner that night (in other words, if there is any of it left...) Heck, I will have this for dinner and lunch, it is so yummy! I'd call this a cinch to create, with just five minutes of homework time. And just look at how amazing it is! Almost too pretty to eat... no, wait, I will eat it for sure!

Ingredients :

1 (8oz.) Milk chocolate toffee pieces

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel